Welcome to the
Charles River Public Internet Center!
The Charles River Public Internet Center (CRPIC) is a private 501(C)3 nonprofit organization that provides the physical space, equipment, and training to support access to technology through a number of approaches:
- We welcome the general public to use our free public lab space outfitted with 20 computers, scanners, printers, and access to the internet and numerous software programs. [Click here]
- CRPIC is a fully licensed private occupational school providing a certificate program and courses in coding and STEM as well as classes in basic and workplace computer skills. [Click here]
- Our 4 computer labs are available to rent by companies and organizations and provide the computers, projection, set-up/support and bandwidth needed to seamlessly run your group’s training. [Click here]
- Free individual tutoring and low cost classes are available for low and moderate income individuals in basic computer and workplace skills. Scholarships and/or reduced tuition are available for coding courses as funding permits. [Click here]
- CRPIC produces and hosts Tech Trends a subscription-based forum bringing guest lecturers to speak on innovations and issues in technology across a wide range of topics several times each year.
- CRPIC is a VITA Center (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) staffed with IRS-certified tax preparers who annually assist about 750 low/moderate individuals and families digitally file federal and state taxes. [Click here]
Whether you’re looking to learn some new skills or to host a class in our state-of-the-art labs, you’ll find the information you need here!