- CPU – Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00 GHz
- RAM – 4 GB
- Hard Drives – 160 GB hard drives
- DVD R/W
- Monitors – Standard 19” LCD
- Operating Systems – MS Windows 7 Enterprise (XP Pro and Vista Pro available)
- Server Operating Systems – MS Server 2003R2, 2008R2, and 2012R2 Standard
- MS Office 2003 Professional, MS Office 2007 Professional, and MS Office 2010 Professional
- Ceiling–mounted LCD projectors (1024 x 768)
- Lab B also has an extra monitor set up next to each student displaying the same image as the instruction’s screen and the overhead projector
We offer a range of services for all clients, including:
- Full Setup and Imaging – Our tech staff sets up student workstations according to your needs. Hardware configuration with custom software installation including virtual machine (VM) images and internet access are included in all rentals.
- Tech Support – Experienced technicians are available onsite to troubleshoot your training.
- Data and Image Storage – Proprietary data and images can be conveniently and securely stored for up to 1 year, if desired.
Please let us know whether you have additional needs and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Contact the Executive Director at 781.891.9559 x205 for pricing and availability.